What's new

Compressed air near vacuum for cleaning

Rapidoil

Reaction score
What have been your experiences with having compressed air near the vacuums for customers to blow dirt out of little crevices and hard to reach areas? One though that comes to mind is the difficulty of long compressed air line runs such as freezing condensation in the air lines? Has anyone done this or experimented with having a compressed air source near the vacuums?
Thanks

MudMoney

Reaction score
I laid down 3/4 inch pvc 18 inches below grade with risers to 4 vacuum units in a straight line,worked ok for 4 years. Northern Montana had really bad winter colder than usual if that's possible,frost went to 7 feet and way more snow. Spring time came went to push plumber snake and found that line had broke. Never got line open again. Hindsight maybe gas pipe on next rehab.

Rapidoil

Reaction score
I laid down 3/4 inch pvc 18 inches below grade with risers to 4 vacuum units in a straight line,worked ok for 4 years. Northern Montana had really bad winter colder than usual if that's possible,frost went to 7 feet and way more snow. Spring time came went to push plumber snake and found that line had broke. Never got line open again. Hindsight maybe gas pipe on next rehab.
Good to know. I'm in Montana as well. This winter has certainly had its share of cold weather. And UFO's 🦄

HeyVern

Reaction score
I ran blue poly out to mine, even if it freezes the pipe won't split.