What's new

Coming soon from WashWorld...........

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Any ideas??? The Winner gets an all exclusive non-paid trip to my wash to help clean out bays and take out the trash.

washnshine

Reaction score
I’ll venture a guess. They’ve already got an updated touch and touch less automatic- so maybe a mini tunnel?

I’m probably wrong, but if I am correct, I’ll decline the generous bay clean out prize!

soonermajic

Reaction score
I'm gonna say a new improved REVV, for lower volume sites, that don't wanna spend $180,000!

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Didn’t they do a big build-up last year? I don’t even remember what the end result was. Don’t get your hopes up to high. I doubt that they are going to introduce anything earthshattering, like a maglev IBA.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Last year they did the Razor Edge. This year I am going to say a new improved friction machine since the market is hot for friction now

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing a hybrid machine...touchless and/or friction combo.

MGSMN

Reaction score
__Colors__ , they will make your machine any color you want for branding or personal preference.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
They should introduce a multi-color led bay lighting kit for customers that don't have the option of the spectraray on their W.W equipment.

Eric H

Reaction score
They should introduce a multi-color led bay lighting kit for customers that don't have the option of the spectraray on their W.W equipment.
I saw a video of someone's machine (I don't think it was a Razor) that had lights hung on the LED lights outside of the rails. It may be a Hydro-Spray product similar to the in-floor guide lights they have. I'll try to find the video if I have time later

Eric H

Reaction score
Found it! I'm not sure if these change colors but I'm sure it could be done.

koliver

PDQ Sales Engineer
Reaction score
Found it! I'm not sure if these change colors but I'm sure it could be done.
Eric H, yes they do change colors. They can be programmed for each cycle with a different color/pattern and also while the machine is idle.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Eric H, yes they do change colors. They can be programmed for each cycle with a different color/pattern and also while the machine is idle.
Eric & Kris,
Is there a cheaper way to do that LED guide light kit? $3400 & up is crazy high.

Roz

Reaction score
LEDs somewhere and a slightly smaller Profile so you do not need a monster size bay. If a Razor can fit into a 29'x16'x10' bay it would be nice to have a Profile that can do the same.

Eric H

Reaction score
Eric & Kris,
Is there a cheaper way to do that LED guide light kit? $3400 & up is crazy high.
Is it $3400 for the Hydro Spray floor kit? As with everything there is almost always a "workaround" but whenever you HillBilly Engineer something you take on the expense and liability that it may or may not work as planned.
I think the biggest issue would be finding LED lights that would hold up to the wash bay environment. Then you have to figure out how to wire it into the machine without creating other issues.