What's new

Coins not dropping into vault.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
If you would just ship that container to me as the picture shows I"ll take a look at it and do my best to resolve the issue.

MEP001

Reaction score
I've had that happen a few times. My safes are too small. Once I accidentally missed pulling the busiest bay for a whole week, and it backed up so far both the coin acceptors jammed.

David Rolf

Reaction score
This exact thing happened to us this weekend. Cryptopay coin counters showed half full. Boy was it wrong and it was jammed all the way up to the coin mechs. Not sure why it malfunctioned after two years of flawless operation. A small snake seems to clear the drop tubes pretty well. Wish there was a way to install deeper vaults.

Kevin James

Reaction score
That’s nice that you can brag about how many quarters you taking in. But don’t you think it’s pretty stupid to brag about how many quarters your coin boxes are holding on an open forum, it’s just plain dumb. Now every loser is going to see that and think that every car wash coin box is going to be chucked full of quarters. What you’ve done is made every car wash coin box a target. Wise up!

mac

Reaction score
Kevin, might I suggest taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. If some crook sees this post they still won't know where the wash is. And the real crooks already know this.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Plus, this is / should be an anomaly.
I agree, but the mental defects that break into car washes will think it is every day, not to mention the mountain of cash just left on a desk inside the equipment room. Lets face it, there can't be anything in there but a pressure washer and a bucket of soap, so all of the rest of that room is for the money.

STXCW

Reaction score
Happens to us quite often. Use an old hp hose and poke at the tube from the vault side up gently and the quarters will come loose. Don't poke at it too hard or you will make the jam worse. The crimp fitting does a good job

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Happens to us quite often. Use an old hp hose and poke at the tube from the vault side up gently and the quarters will come loose. Don't poke at it too hard or you will make the jam worse. The crimp fitting does a good job
We use something similar except when it's caused by freezing then we put the torch in the vault and make it rain quarters.