What's new

Coinless App....thoughts

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Hey guys how many of you have seen or installed Coinless App at your car wash? My rep sent me the info from the last car was show and from what I can tell it seems pretty promising....best of all cheaper (equipment cost and processing fees) vs. CryptoPay or so I have been told. I don't have it but I am considering it, any of you have it up and running???

Rfreeman

Reaction score

Diamond, yes it is...my bad meant to put that link in my original post oops! My soap distributor just demonstrated it to me and it looks pretty slick...basically the app on your phone turns on and off the bay, vacs, IBA, whatever you decide to hook it up to! Customers can earn "credits" for recommending family, friends, etc.

SpotnRides

Banned
Reaction score
Hi There,

The car wash business presently is a highly profitable business in urban cities. Over the last few years, the on-demand economy has completely changed the way business is carried out and this has really opened up a lot of scope for startup business owners to make their way into the business scene.
In many metropolitan cities, peoples are started to use mobile apps for booking professional car wash technicians. Because of this demand uber like car wash booking apps are getting huge responses across the world.

Randy

Reaction score
Hi There,

The car wash business presently is a highly profitable business in urban cities. Over the last few years, the on-demand economy has completely changed the way business is carried out and this has really opened up a lot of scope for startup business owners to make their way into the business scene.
In many metropolitan cities, peoples are started to use mobile apps for booking professional car wash technicians. Because of this demand uber like car wash booking apps are getting huge responses across the world.
Another genius who doesn’t know $hit about the car wash business trying to sell mobile apps. I take offense in being called a "car wash technician" LOL!!

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
Has anyone seen increased sales numbers from using one of these mobile payment options? Half my self serve customers are pretty old school (coins/cash/card). If I told them to download our latest app they would give me a funny look...

How hard is it to pull out a card and swipe/tap vs pull my phone out, go to app, open app, login, indicate bay/etc, turn on equipment.

coinless

Reaction score
This is why I'd like to find a car wash app that uses a QR code scan at each piece of equipment.
That's exactly what we do. Here's what our signs look like at each piece of equipment:
1612391515063.png

When a customer scans the QR code, it takes them directly to the correct service. The only thing left for them to do is select the package they want (IBA), or click to start (count-up or count-down for SS services).

kdersch

Reaction score
That's exactly what we do. Here's what our signs look like at each piece of equipment:
View attachment 2938

When a customer scans the QR code, it takes them directly to the correct service. The only thing left for them to do is select the package they want (IBA), or click to start (count-up or count-down for SS services).
Can you contact me regarding options for a wash I am looking to purchase? Thanks.