What's new

Coin Changer replacement for MEI CF-7512...MDB?

Rudy

Reaction score
My vending machine needs a replacement for an older Mars (MEI) CF-7512. It's been overhauled, but is finally wearing out.

Does anyone have any experience with the CPI Gryphon? I need to find a reliable MDB coin changer....so recommendations are welcome.

Randy

Reaction score
Crane vending bought MEI/Mars a few years ago, renamed MEI/Mars to CPI and they are revamping the product line. The CPI Gryphon coin changer is replacing the 7000 Cashflow coin changer that has been around for a long time.

CPI is also discontinuing the AE series validators and replacing them with the Talos. This transition was supposed to have happened months ago but with the electronics parts shortage do to the pandemic it’s taken longer than excepted. Some MDB Talos validators are available for vending machines, supplies are limited. The 110 and 24 volt Talos pulse validators have not been released yet. The Talos validators have a few pluses, there’s no lower LED that can get corroded in a car wash environment, there are no switches on the side, all configuration will be done with training coupons and the acceptance rate is supposed to be faster. I’m on the list to get a couple for field trails.