What's new

CLAY TOWEL or POLI-TOWEL/WIPE

buda

Reaction score
How many of you detailers are using or have used the new CLAY TOWEL or POLI-TOWEL/WIPE?

This revolutionary new technology is a positive and advanced alternative to the clay bar to remove industrial fallout or paint overspray from motor vehicle painted surfaces.

They are easier to use; faster, last longer (50+ cars) and if dropped can be washed off and used again and again.

Any comments.

Regards
Bud Abraham

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
We used for the first time this week on an overspray job. It worked great. Probably the best new product in the detail business in years.

mjc3333

Reaction score
Started using them about 6 months ago. Better than the clay bar hands down!

spalomar

Reaction score
WOW sounds great!
Where can I get some ordering info I would like to try them out :)
Thanks

buda

Reaction score
Clay bar patent

As the patent for the Auto Wax gets closer to expiration, more alternative products will end up coming to market.
Good question.

Presently there are a couple of alternatives on the market that are not effected by the clay bar patent which are the sponge clay pad, the poli-wipe and the poli-towel and clay towel.

When the Auto Wax patent expires you will see the market flooded with all types of clay bars at a much lower price than they are now being sold.

Regards
Bud Abraham

DebraGorgos

Reaction score
I would like to write an article for an upcoming Professional Carwashing & Detailing issue on clay towels. If you are still using them, can you please get in touch with me at dgorgos@carwash.com or by calling me at 518-640-9166. Thanks.