What's new

Chemicals?

dmunier29

Reaction score
I just purchased a self serve car wash. The previous owner was using Armor All Ultra Concentrated Pink Polish/Conditioner in a 5 gal jug for the Wax Cycle. Does anyone know where to purchase this or a good alternative? Thank you!

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
If you are new to the business you may ant to check out Kleen Rite. I would stay away from their "Pre Soak" "and "High Pressure" products due to jelling issues, but I have substituted low PH for both and use their Cherry Blossom Foam Brush, Kleen White Wheel and Engine Cleaner r, and Just Peachy for wax.

soapy

Reaction score
NCS now owns Zep and Armor All car wash line. If you have a local ryko, blue coral rep they can sell it to you.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
JBS chemicals
I have used it for all my chemicals. Its not cheap but the customers love it.
Putting in the Ceramic Shine next week.

dmunier29

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your replies! Got me pointed in the right direction. Happy to be a part of this group.

dmunier29

Reaction score
Once again I want to thank everyone for their replies. Made it through month one pretty well. Just received our Cryptopay equipment and will be installing shortly. Previously the car wash only accepted Quarters. Someone asked where we are located, not sure I responded but we are in Pismo Beach.

washnshine

Reaction score
JBS chemicals
I have used it for all my chemicals. Its not cheap but the customers love it.
Putting in the Ceramic Shine next week.
Once you put it in, can you let us know how you like their ceramic shine product if you get a chance?
Thanks!