What's new

Changer face plate

Randy

Reaction score
Yeah the only reason I don't do that is the sizes are different dimensions
A concrete saw makes for a nice install, done it many times. A few times I had to have a picture frame made out of stainless steel sheet steel to fill in the gap around the changer when the hole was larger than the face plate of the changer.

tbone

Reaction score
The Hamilton is smaller insert no cutting needed just would need rebar in new slump stone. A used faceplate sounds a lot easier

Randy

Reaction score
The Hamilton is smaller insert no cutting needed just would need rebar in new slump stone. A used faceplate sounds a lot easier
I'd still replace the Rowe with a Hamilton, they are a much better changer. We've replaced a lot of Rowe and older changers where we had to cut the hole bigger or add a frame around the new changer to fill in the gap, it's no big deal.

tbone

Reaction score
Yes I agree the Hamilton is better I just don't want to spend the money on a new changer when mine works fine. A straight used face plate is all I need right now.

Randy

Reaction score

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
C’mon guys. The man is looking for a used faceplate. I’m guessing he’s not looking to spend more than a hundred bucks, and you guys are telling him to spend thousands because you don’t like his brand of changer. I’m thinking of buying a concession trailer. Are you going to try to convince me to build a McDonald’s instead?

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
C’mon guys. The man is looking for a used faceplate.
I PMed a contact name/number to tbone.

I was just sharing my experience... in case someone reading this thread was considering updating/replacing a BC-1400.
(You know how these threads go off the rails, right?) :ROFLMAO:

Randy

Reaction score
C’mon guys. The man is looking for a used faceplate. I’m guessing he’s not looking to spend more than a hundred bucks, and you guys are telling him to spend thousands because you don’t like his brand of changer. I’m thinking of buying a concession trailer. Are you going to try to convince me to build a McDonald’s instead?
I’ve got my feelers out trying to locate a used face plate for the guy, I did find a complete Rowe BC-1400 changer but they want top dollar for it. We are just giving him options for him to explorer. I don’t think you should do a concession trailer or a McDonald’s, maybe a Starbuck’s franchise.

MEP001

Reaction score
I’m thinking of buying a concession trailer. Are you going to try to convince me to build a McDonald’s instead?
Build a Dairy Queen. I likes me some steak fingers and a choco-dipped strawberry Blizzard.

RAAOO7

Reaction score
I have one. Also im located in CA. Send me a message.

jcarmichael

Reaction score
they're helping him in the long run with rowe closing down and selling to american. I get calls atleast once a week with people looking for a service tech or a solution to their rowe machine. the mc 400 slim line is the way to go in the end. of course i'm biased working for standard but in the end spending money today saves him a headache in the long run.

Randy

Reaction score
I thought we put this to bed a long time ago. I'll check around. I think I might know of one.

Last edited:

Jram

Reaction score
I am looking for a used Rowe BC 1200 / 1400 face plate for my changer. Mine just got beat up pretty bad. Any one know where I might find one?
Might have one will look in the a m and let you know