What's new

Carwash Owners in the Hurricanes Way .

water guy

Reaction score
We Need to Help Any Fellow or Couples Carwash Owners in the Path of this Hurricane. Where all In this Together .

soonermajic

Reaction score
We're in path, but it is veering away, thank God.
Whatcha need?

washnshine

Reaction score
Maybe people who know of fellow operators who get hit can set up a go fund me account and post it on the forum we members can donate.

water guy

Reaction score
Absolutely!! I know there are a couple of Owners for sure on here.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
I got a one word reply from a customer yesterday when I checked in to see if he and his dad were okay.........."destroyed".

mac

Reaction score
When one came up the east coast of FL a few years ago, the washes were shut down for 6 weeks. Three feet of water in the equip room. Throw in the virus thing and you got a real mess. The only good thing to come out of this is that when things are rebuilt, they are to the newer and stronger codes. And by God it also shows how we can work together to help others. Helps take our minds off of the political ads and the usual Washington crap.

Etowah

washnshine

Reaction score
Good luck with the claim and keep us posted how it goes.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Create a file. Save every receipt, Bill, Credit card statement, cancelled check image. Hope your ins is better than mine when I had a roof collapse. My documentation was flawless so they fought me on taking too long and spending more than I needed to . After 8 mos of their BS I hied a lawyer. 2 more years of litigation - it as a nightmare.

Damoni88

Reaction score
Thank you for the great advise. Greatly appreciated. I just so hard dealing with all this and then having to deal with bs like insurance. Never had to file a claim before so ths is the first. In 16 years.

Etowah

water guy

Reaction score
Thank you for the great advise. Greatly appreciated. I just so hard dealing with all this and then having to deal with bs like insurance. Never had to file a claim before so ths is the first. In 16 years.
If there's anything we can Do please keep us Posted!

Damoni88

Reaction score
Update from the adjuster come and look at my car washes property. Tells me fencing is not covered on my property tells me to do my own quotes and send it into him and he will take care of me because my insurance guy should have had fencing on there I have over $30,000 in fencing to replace.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Update from the adjuster come and look at my car washes property. Tells me fencing is not covered on my property tells me to do my own quotes and send it into him and he will take care of me because my insurance guy should have had fencing on there I have over $30,000 in fencing to replace.
I had shingle roof damage once & the adjustor stated that the airport weather data showed that 24 hr period only 69 mph wind speed was recorded ... therefore I needed to seek a workmanship claim against the contractor & not my property coverage. It is kind of wild the range of how adjusters' handling can sometimes vary!