That's a great question.They closed all "non-essential" businesses in Nashville. Among the business types listed as "essential" and allowed to stay open are "laundromats/laundry/cleaning services." Might that include car washes needed to clean cars used by contagious drivers?
Also in PA, also closed this morning.
My closing checklist (what did I miss??)
- put up "closed banners" across all bays
- turned off most breakers; only security alarm and cameras are on, plus a few lights. And modem.
- removed trash can lids & covered with plywood
- blew out the lines
- reduced lighting to 1 bulb per bay + a couple security lights
- removed all cash ($4 from yesterday, woo-hoo!)
- removed all tools & anything else of any value
I did not turn off the water main, wondering if I should.
I did not empty items out of the vending machines, wondering if I should.