What's new

Car Wash Show - Chicago

Etowah

ScottV

Upstate NY
Reaction score
Wondered if anyone else was suffering sticker shock at room rates in the windy city? I guess we've been spoiled with cheap rooms while it was in Las Vegas. I may decide not to attend, versus spending $300 a night.

How about you?

Randy

Reaction score
Chicago, it’s priced us out of the game. No one from this neck of the woods is planning on going.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
My wife or I haven't been to a show yet. Since its so close we might decide to attend. Does it cost to go to the convention? Do you have to register? Etc...Sorry for the Newb questions. Just don't know what's involved?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
To save $ you might consider renting a car when you get to Chicago and staying at a Hotel 15-20 minutes away. If you are driving to chicago thismakes things a lot simpler. The cost of car rental and parking should be a lot less than pying $300 for a hotel. Plus it gives you mr mobility for seeing stuff further away from the show location.

If you have never been to a show I think you may find the educational sessions worthwhile.

There are also Public transportation options from closer Hotels like the Travel Lodge which is about $175.00 / night.

If you want to be a half hour away, Heart of Chicago motel is $60.00 / night and it is not in a bad area.

Last edited:
Etowah

MudMoney

Reaction score
I agree with Randy,I'm priced out of the show and will wait for it to return to vegas.