What's new

Can you identify this hose?

B

blake247

Can anyone tell me what the purpose of this red hose is on my G5? Also, when my undercarriage is going, water pours out of it. :confused:

NJpdq

Reaction score
That's the dump off for the pressure regulator. Check your undercar to make sure no nozzles are clogged, you may need to change the regulator if not..

B

blake247

That's the dump off for the pressure regulator. Check your undercar to make sure no nozzles are clogged, you may need to change the regulator if not..
Thanks for the quick reply!

Mike

Reaction score
Its actually a dump off for the pressure safety, on the G5's they are used as a safety pressure relief, not a regulator, if there is water coming out of it something is wrong.

NJpdq is correct, check your uc nozzles for pluging, I have also seen stuck hp valves cause this to bypass water.
Ensure your control for the hp valves is operating correctly and switching the valve, and that the uc valve is opening when commanded to.