What's new

Bonus time & Count up.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Cryptopay and LED7. I use count up for Cryptopay and have Bonus time of 2 minutes with $5 cash. Will there be some sort of Bonus when the countup hits $5 with the credit card?

MEP001

Reaction score
No, Cryptopay has no bonus feature, and it doesn't know or care what the timer is set for in cash payment. You would have to run Cryptopay in count-down mode to use any timer bonuses.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
No, Cryptopay has no bonus feature, and it doesn't know or care what the timer is set for in cash payment. You would have to run Cryptopay in count-down mode to use any timer bonuses.
Thx - What I thought. My Bonus time signs will have to say "For $5 Cash"

Toms PTcarwash

Reaction score
I use the LED 7's and crypto pay. I have the timers set up for a 4-minute bonus at $10. whether its cash or credit, when 40 pulses hit the timer, it gives the bonus time.

Check it out to be sure it will works for you.

MEP001

Reaction score
I use the LED 7's and crypto pay. I have the timers set up for a 4-minute bonus at $10. whether its cash or credit, when 40 pulses hit the timer, it gives the bonus time.

Someone ask him if he's running count-up or count down, since he can't be bothered to read the post properly. He has me blocked.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score

Are you doing count up or count down? If count down you're leaving a lot more money on the table than you're bringing in with a bonus offer. Running credit cards in count up is the only way I would recommend doing it.