What's new

Blue White 1500N pump wont draw chemical

KaadyChemGuy

Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion why my Blue White 1500N pump wont draw chemical?
Thanks

pjhuzz

Reaction score
Could be any number of things....no power, bad diaphragm, foot valve plugged, bullet valve plugged, siphon hose is cracked.

chaz

Reaction score
Start by cleaning the in-line back flow fittings. Also...maybe clogged foot valve. The diagram does get clogged and or dried out. I believe it threads on

MEP001

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with that specific pump, but I've worked with other brands of the same type. They usually have a rubber seal under each ball check, and if the rubber swells it can't open to draw chemical. They also don't self-prime well - I used to carry a brake suction bleeder and would sometimes have to pull the chemical into the pump before it would draw.

KaadyChemGuy

Reaction score
Start by cleaning the in-line back flow fittings. Also...maybe clogged foot valve. The diagram does get clogged and or dried out. I believe it threads on
Thank you for your input.

KaadyChemGuy

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with that specific pump, but I've worked with other brands of the same type. They usually have a rubber seal under each ball check, and if the rubber swells it can't open to draw chemical. They also don't self-prime well - I used to carry a brake suction bleeder and would sometimes have to pull the chemical into the pump before it would draw.