What's new

Best Offer to Run...

D

dave_carwash

Hi all,
I was just wondering what offers you folks have run in the past to attract new customers to your wash? Things like one free wash, or 50% off a wash, or buy-one get-one offers, and so on. I want to do something like this but was interested in hearing what has worked well for other owners in the past. Thanks!

getnbusy

Reaction score
have a free weekend and let em line up. Your site will look busy and you will get people who haven't tried it. This has worked well for me.

also I have had fleet cards printed and loaded them with 2 free carwashes. I have passed out as many as 600 at Christmas. The people love it.

whatever you do, create a circus so yo uget some attention

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Local Chamber had a labelized mailing list. Prepared Letters asking them to share the enclosed free wash tickets - (2 month expiration date) with Employees and customers. Stopped at every close place with large parking lots. Schools, Post offices , stores etc. Asked for Human resources and gave then a ticket for each employee. Distributed about 18,000 free wash tickets. Got 3000 redemptions.

washnshine

Reaction score
The free weekend is nice because you get a huge volume at once and can dial in some more things with that many “test” cars. Also usually lets you see a wide variety of shapes and types of vehicles for you and employees to see how various things work with different profiles.