What's new

bay selectors with CC option.

jacksonmi8/2

Reaction score
I am biting the bullet and updating my self serve bay selectors. The current units are 20 years old, they have all the functions but they don't have count down timers just last minute buzzers. Since I am upgrading I want to include credit card acceptance in the bays also. I don't think I want dollar bill acceptors to keep the cost down a little. My current face plates are only about 4" wide by 8" long so I'll also have to replace those. What kind of selectors and CC acceptors are people out there using? Have you had good luck? Any type that you would stay away from? Thank you for your input.

soapy

Reaction score
I went with Etowah valley ss bay coin boxes with bill acceptors and CC. It also has the talking selector feature. It has been too cold to install them yet. May have to wait until spring since temps are around 15 degrees during the day

Wash-A-Roo

Living off .25$
Reaction score
I would go with Washcard. Great company to work with and there system allows you to do a ton of different things and exspand. I have them and love it.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
I've had Washgear for 3 yrs. I put in both C.C. and bill acceptors in each bay.
With the system I added Bonus Time. It's nice to have less quarters to haul around.
Washgear is a Great system. 1-2 problems over the years and Jennifer walked me through and fixed them.
But I would agree with Soapy and look at what Jim has over at Etowah.
For his price you might be able to get both.
Either way it's a good decision.

soapy

Reaction score
If you are only adding Credit Card options to the bay Wash card or Wash gear would be great choices. I wanted to update my coin box also so that is why I went with Etowah valleys equipment.