What's new

Arkansas idiot drives trailer in new Razor

soonermajic

Reaction score
Guy drives a 16' trailer through my brand new Razor. It was after work & I just happened to swing by, after a Dr appt.
He says "well sign doesn't say No Trailers".😥🙄
I say "well it doesn't say "No airplanes or tanks either, but you don't see people trying to wash those"!!!😡

I gor his name & location BEFORE i lit into em. Also got his plates, & Police came immediately & i filed a report. Police here are great, albeit very busy, but helpful. We give em all free washes!😁

Last edited:

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
Guy drives a 16' trailer through my brand new Razor. It was after work & I just happened to swing by, after a Dr appt.
He says "well sign doesn't say No Trailers".😥🙄
I say "well it doesn't say "No airplanes or tanks either, but you don't see people trying to wash those"!!!😡

I gor his name & location BEFORE i lit into em. Also got his plates, & Police came immediately & i filed a report. Police here are great, albeit very busy, but helpful. We gove em all free washes!😁
Coach, was there any damage to the Razor?

boywonder

Reaction score
If setup correctly there shouldn't have been damage either to the machine, or trailer.

boywonder

Reaction score
So why get pissy then? No damage was done, move on. You might want to improve on your customer service though.

soapy

Reaction score
3 years ago a guy with a trailer totaled one of my OHD 2000s. I had replacement insurance although the guys insurance had to pay the 170K bill.

MEP001

Reaction score
So why get pissy then?
Stupid people make me pissy too. Some years back I had just gotten a machine back in service after being down for months and spending about $30,000 after someone brought an overheight vehicle through. Barely two days later I pulled up and caught a guy in a pest control truck in the bay who had a shovel sticking way out the back of his bed. I chewed him out too, and I'll chew out the next guy and the next guy who does something stupid like that. Customer service only extends to the ones I allow to be customers.

mac

Reaction score
170K to replace a OHD?

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
3 years ago a guy with a trailer totaled one of my OHD 2000s. I had replacement insurance although the guys insurance had to pay the 170K bill.
Hopefully, the claim did not add cost to you in future increased insurance premiums. The fact that his insurance paid should have worked in your favor. It seems like sometimes it can get dicey on how insurance adjusters &/or some court does their final ruling on who shoulders the most responsibility of the replacement & expense related damage???

traveler17

Reaction score
That would be great!!! If I have to educate you not to drive a trailer in an IBA and potentially wreck my equipment I don’t want you there. Just like the dipsh**ts I catch dumping household garbage I tell them don’t come back. I guess that’s bad customer service. Give me your address and I’ll send them to you.

MEP001

Reaction score
I am serious. If I knew you treated people like that, regardless of the situation I wouldn't do business with you.
Just the other day I saw a guy pull in, back his trailer against the curb so it was hanging over into the grass, pull all his stuff out and started sweeping something out. First issue, it was pretty clear he wasn't going to wash anything. Second issue, he's dumping something that I'd have no way to clean up if I had to. Third, when I asked him what it was he was sweeping out, he was a smartass and said "It's mine!" When someone pulls crap like that, they're done. They're not a customer and never will be, and they're trespassing. It's my right as a business owner, and frankly I have enough business that I can certainly afford to run someone off for sweeping his shit out for free. Will you also not "do business" with me because of it?

Your loss.

traveler17

Reaction score
Just the other day I saw a guy pull in, back his trailer against the curb so it was hanging over into the grass, pull all his stuff out and started sweeping something out. First issue, it was pretty clear he wasn't going to wash anything. Second issue, he's dumping something that I'd have no way to clean up if I had to. Third, when I asked him what it was he was sweeping out, he was a smartass and said "It's mine!" When someone pulls crap like that, they're done. They're not a customer and never will be, and they're trespassing. It's my right as a business owner, and frankly I have enough business that I can certainly afford to run someone off for sweeping his shit out for free. Will you also not "do business" with me because of it?

Your loss.
Must be the “don’t hurt my feelings “ generation

boywonder

Reaction score
Pretty easy the better the customer service, the less of those problems you have, ive only done this for 25 years. I must not know what Im talking about.

MEP001

Reaction score
Pretty easy the better the customer service, the less of those problems you have, ive only done this for 25 years. I must not know what Im talking about.
I've been doing this for 38 years. No one is going to walk all over me and expect me to kiss their hand for a few coins. "Customer service" extends both ways. A person has a right to deposit their money and get the service they pay for. None of that entitles them to destroy equipment, leave an excessive mess, verbally abuse me or my employees, or lie to me to get an undeserved refund. By allowing that for yourself, you're making it worse for those of us who don't, but no one here is telling you how to run your business. Kindly respect that, do the same for us, and move along.

traveler17

Reaction score
I've been doing this for 38 years. No one is going to walk all over me and expect me to kiss their hand for a few coins. "Customer service" extends both ways. A person has a right to deposit their money and get the service they pay for. None of that entitles them to destroy equipment, leave an excessive mess, verbally abuse me or my employees, or lie to me to get an undeserved refund. By allowing that for yourself, you're making it worse for those of us who don't, but no one here is telling you how to run your business. Kindly respect that, do the same for us, and move along.
preach it!!