What's new

Arimitsu Pump leaking

Mileski

Reaction score
I have an arimitus pump leaking. Even changed it out to a new out of the box pump and I still have a weap, changed to a new unloader even. Any Ideas?

Thanks.

MEP001

Reaction score
Can you not see exactly where the leak is coming from?

Mileski

Reaction score
Sorry, it is leaking/weeping out of the wand. When the water supply is turned off it stops.

Randy

Reaction score
Sorry, it is leaking/weeping out of the wand. When the water supply is turned off it stops.
It sounds to me like you have a bad solenoid valve somewhere on that bay. It could be the weep valve. The pump will not stop the flow of water.

Last edited:

soapy

Reaction score
Undue the inlet hose to the pump and you will probably see it still flowing water. Trace that line back to the solenoid and you should find your problem.

Jsshac

Reaction score
If you have a gravity feed water tank you probably have a bad check valve if it’s a pressure feed you have a solenoid leaking by

MEP001

Reaction score
If you have a gravity feed water tank you probably have a bad check valve
The pump should provide enough resistance to keep the gravity feed from running in the bay.

Mileski

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the ideas. After getting some really good advise from Greg over at Arimitsu Pumps, and I ran it back, turns out it was the check valve on the line out of the gravity feed tank. I tried a new that I got locally, however, its cracking pressure was to low, I was able to order one with a 5 psi cracking pressure and all is 'not' leaking. Thanks again.

Jsshac

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the ideas. After getting some really good advise from Greg over at Arimitsu Pumps, and I ran it back, turns out it was the check valve on the line out of the gravity feed tank. I tried a new that I got locally, however, its cracking pressure was to low, I was able to order one with a 5 psi cracking pressure and all is 'not' leaking. Thanks again.
[/QUOT
[/Q

Jsshac

Reaction score
Sometimes it’s the small overlooked things. I see this all the time