What's new

Anyone buy X-Stream Touchless wash?

jakescarwash

Reaction score
Just wanted to check if anyone has purchased a touchless car wash system from X-Stream Touchless. They are advertising in a few car wash mags and seem to have astoundingly great prices on all things related. I'm in the process of getting quotes but didn't know if anyone here knew about their reliability or what you are getting for what you spend. Here's their website:
http://www.x-streamtouchlesswash.com/

galen

Reaction score
At first glance, I don't like all that stuff on the floor. Been there done that. No thanks. Not only will they hit it, they will try to climb the rails. Oh its idiot proof! What happens when they make a better, updated, more improved idiot?

gearjammers

Reaction score
Do not be fooled by virtual treadles I have had both and have had more troubles with the virtual setup than an actual treadle. I suppose my customer thought we washed two cars at the same time that is why she parked up against the wall. Just my 2cents

PEI

Reaction score
Just wanted to check if anyone has purchased a touchless car wash system from X-Stream Touchless. They are advertising in a few car wash mags and seem to have astoundingly great prices on all things related. I'm in the process of getting quotes but didn't know if anyone here knew about their reliability or what you are getting for what you spend. Here's their website:
http://www.x-streamtouchlesswash.com/
I do not own an X-stream but have been and watched them being made. I would say they are mechanically reliable since they have so few parts to break. It is driven by a chain connected to one motor. The arms are controlled be air actuators and thats it beside the hard plastic wheels that run in a series of tracts to keep it on the rails. In the equipment room everything is done with hydrominder mixers and the usual high and low pressure pumps. The computer that controls it is made of fairly common parts, in fact everything but the frame and rails are basically parts that you can buy from Grainger or Kleen-Rite. The owner of the company has operated a variety of different carwashes at various C-stores for over 20 years and finally decided he wanted a simple machine that did not require a lot of maintenance and that he could easily get parts from a variety of sources for. So he designed the X-stream.

You can not get it without the floor mount frame because the owner of the company does not trust wall mounting. You can not get it with a virtual treadle, because the owner does not believe them to be reliable. The weep was a blow down system when I was there. I don't know if they have made any changes to the weep.

There is no reason that it should not be a very reliable machine. Now I did not see it effectively clean a car, but I don't know if that was some flaw with the design of the machine or just the soap setup was wrong.

Ilir

Reaction score
Hello do you know if this machine is still being made/sold?

I have been trying to get in touch with the company but have not had any luck

Eric H

Reaction score
Wow! Their home page looks like a page out of an old phone book.
Did you check out the before and after pics of the gold chevy pickup? rockers panels clearly have a film and I'm not sure what is going on with the tires. I think I would be a little more selective regarding the picture I use on a website that is supposed to show how great my machine cleans.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Yeah i saw the site, i called all the phone numbers listed all over the site but no response..
That alone would tell me all I needed to know about this machine. What are you going to do if you are able to purchase one and can't get a hold of someone when it breaks down?

MEP001

Reaction score
That alone would tell me all I needed to know about this machine. What are you going to do if you are able to purchase one and can't get a hold of someone when it breaks down?
It's a simple enough machine that when I first saw one I knew I could repair anything on it easily. There are no proprietary parts. I talked to the guy once about being a distributor for his units but he refused saying he will only deal with the end buyer. Maybe he once owned a wash and got hosed by a bad distributor, regardless that means there's no one local to count on for service. It's not a unit for someone who will depend on the seller to service it.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of turbo nozzles because of the noise they make. They sound like they're damaging the paint. My wife noted the same thing too. Having said that, this machine looks like it is fairly capable. With the right marketing he could probably sell a decent amount.

Reaction score
I LOOKED AT ONE AND AT FIRST YOU THINK ITS CHEAP
BUT IT DOES WASH NICE AND THEY HAVE DESINGED IT PRETTY SIMPLE FOR A JOE TO WORK ON

CHECK OUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDfI5JuQl6Y

I BUY SOAP FROM THEM AND THIS IS THERE NEW WASH VERY AFFORDABLE AND DOES GREAT JOB
ALSO HAVE ELIMINATED ALL THE STUFF THAT GIVES U HEADACHES AND SIMPLIFIED THE MACHINE SO THAT ANY JOE CAN WORK ON IT ALSO FITS RIGHT ON A 4000 RAIL SET UP
ASK FOR ARON
https://www.allclean.solutions/about

Ilir

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of turbo nozzles because of the noise they make. They sound like they're damaging the paint. My wife noted the same thing too. Having said that, this machine looks like it is fairly capable. With the right marketing he could probably sell a decent amount.
The machine doesna great job. Im a fan of it from a local place that has it. Cleans like no other machine around from my experience

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Booooooring!!!

That has got to be the mosy un-sexy in bay automatic i have ever seen!!! So boring and dull. Where are the colors? The lights? The showmanship? The pizzazz?????

The only thing missing is a big sign: white with black writing that reads : 'ACME CAR WASHING MACHINE"

MEP001

Reaction score
Booooooring!!!

That has got to be the mosy un-sexy in bay automatic i have ever seen!!! So boring and dull. Where are the colors? The lights? The showmanship? The pizzazz?????

The only thing missing is a big sign: white with black writing that reads : 'ACME CAR WASHING MACHINE"
Millennials...

OurTown

Reaction score
We tried several years ago to contact X-Stream when we were looking at any machine that would fit in our tiny bays. We called, emailed, and even messaged them through their website. They never responded.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We tried several years ago to contact X-Stream when we were looking at any machine that would fit in our tiny bays. We called, emailed, and even messaged them through their website. They never responded.
Yeah great customer service! That'd be really great if you were trying to get help fixing a problem with the machine.