What's new

Airlift doors

OurTown

Reaction score
I think the going price is more like $8-9K each.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Received a bid to install a new Airlift door for $15,500. Is that how much those things are going for? Wow!
How is the door configured? There are a huge number of different configuration options. We chose the manual Alaskan from Airlift. It was back in 1999 or so. Prices have gone up so what we paid is less relevant now 20 years later.

srr5008

Reaction score
We were quoted somewhere around $50-60k for 4 Alaskan doors (2 IBA's) at the Nashville show, if I recall correctly. We are desperately in need of a new door system, but Ultimate Supplies (current supplier) went out of business. We're still looking for a cheaper alternative.

soapy

Reaction score
I had to get a replacement door for a 10 x10 entrance IBA door. My local company got me a clear one installed with all new track last year for $2500.

scarrylarry

Reaction score
I have had 5 Airlift XRS doors installed in the last year. I did the electric myself so all the door company did was order the door and install in the opening. They did come out and fine tune the door once I had finished running power to the doors. The counterbalance door is going to be more than without that option. $7 - 8K for XRS without; $8 - 9K for XRS with would be more like it.