What's new

Airless Paint Sprayer to Repaint Exterior of Car Wash Building

hkim310

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience or recommendations on what airless paint sprayer would be best to repaint the exterior of a building? We are planning on repainting the exterior of our car wash and was looking for some recommendations?

Robert2181

Reaction score
What kind of climate are you in? And what type of material is the building made of that you want to spray? We need more info.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I was spraying Sherwin Williams Resilliance paint today with my Graco Line striper. Really thick paint sprayed and covered very well. You can usually rent the graco airless sprayers at Sherwin Williams or some of the equipment rental places.
I was painting cinder block.

HCW

Reaction score
I was spraying Sherwin Williams Resilliance paint today with my Graco Line striper. Really thick paint sprayed and covered very well. You can usually rent the graco airless sprayers at Sherwin Williams or some of the equipment rental places.
I was painting cinder block.
Second what pgrzes suggested, I used to own a GRACO airless when I painted parking lot stripes before we bought our car wash. Great machines! Sherwin Williams rent them for a small fee. FYI you'll use less paint if you roll it on. BUT it's quicker with a sprayer.

Last edited: