What's new

Air Valve Shut Off

water guy

Reaction score
Is there some type of Valve that I can put on my compressors that will shut my compressors off if I have a blown Air Line on My Equipment. Thanks

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Could you rig up a system with a pressure switch and solenoid? Close solenoid when pressure fell below "X"

MEP001

Reaction score
Could you rig up a system with a pressure switch and solenoid? Close solenoid when pressure fell below "X"
Probably the most effective way, at least for a self-serve, just run a multiplexer off every timed load. I've got to re-do my wash as none of the air controls to the Flojets are working. I'll probably hard-plumb everything to the solenoids and only have hose/tubing after them.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
We purposely put our air compressor on a time clock since we close at 10PM to 8AM. That is the only time the compressor could have more than a few hours of that "nonstop run" problem you describe.

Greg is on to a partial solution. It seems like a simple logic board where you could program a time limit & a remote notification alarm with "Greg's suggested below pressure level switch" would be a more comprehensive solution.